Are you looking to get fit, but not sure how to keep track of your progress? Maybe you’re just looking to improve your daily fitness? It’s amazing how much activity we do actually do in general from day to day, be it wandering around the house, doing the housework, walking to and around work and shopping. So combined with proper fitness activity wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a gadget that could track all those steps you take, distances you travel, minutes spent actually being active and more intriguingly the amount of calories burned? Well, there is and it’s called Fitbit Flex!
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- Wrist-worn fitness tracker
- Available in 6 colours: Black, Slate, Pink, Teal, Lime and Violet
- Wear it day and night
- Waterproof and comfortable to wear
- You get one small and one large wristband
- Tracks steps taken, distance travelled, minutes active, calories burned, hours slept and the quality of sleep
- Can wake you with a silent vibrating alarm
- Features LED lights which indicate how far off your goal you are (each light represents 20% of your goal)
- Comes with a free online account (requires registration)
- Automatically (and wirelessly) syncs with devices such as PC’s, Macs, most iOS devices and a few Android phones (continually being updated)
- Account gives you real-time access to your stats and progress, has loads of other features to help keep you motivated and achieve your goals
- Allows you to share info and compete with friends (they will need their own Fitbit device and account)
- Device works with some fitness apps
- Contains rechargeable battery which charges via included USB charging cable
- Currently syncs with the following: iPhone 4S & 5, iPad (3 gen) Samsung Galaxy S lll, Samsung Note ll, Windows XP, Windows 8, Mac OS 10.5+
A great stylish device to help keep you on the right track!
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?
« Return to Previous Page