Gelicity Bath Spa Gift Set
Think nothing’s better than relaxing in a lovely, hot bath? Try relaxing in a Gelicity Bath Spa, surrounded by the scent of fragrant aromatherapy oils. While you unwind in the gel-filled water, specialist ingredients pamper your skin and make any aches and pains disappear.
The Gelicity Bath Spa Gift Set is so easy to use. Open a sachet, sprinkle the powder into a hot bath and watch the water transform magically into a sea of gel beads. Then lie back and let the calming effects of the bath gift set go to work as all tension leaves your body and your muscles relax. Every inch of your skin is cleansed and moisturised, leaving it silky smooth when you climb out. That will be a while, though, as the water will stay at the perfect temperature for three times longer than usual. Give the gift of the best bath time ever, with a bath gift set that turns any bathroom into a spa. And, when you’ve finished your bath spa, simply use the included Jelly Bath Dissolver to turn the gel back into water. It’s like magic!
About The Product!
- Transforms a normal bath into a luxurious therapeutic spa-like experience.
- Sprinkle the packet of sand-coloured powder into the water and watch as it turns into gel instantly.
- Contains the essential aromatherapy oils – Lavender, Jasmine & Bergamot or Juniper.
- Retains your bath water heat for 3 x longer than standard baths.
- Soothes skin, opens and cleanses pores and relieves aching muscles and joints.
- Also comes with a packet of Gelicity Spa Jelly Bath Dissolver, which you add to the gel to transform it back into water.
- Does not stain you, your carpets, towels or bath.
- Contains enough mixture for 2 x baths.
What will you find in the box?…
- 1 x Gelicity Spa Relax.
- 1 x Gelicity Spa Soothe.
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?
« Return to Previous Page