KITE BUGGY LESSON
Many forms of transport aim to overcome the power of nature, dominating the countryside and protecting the users from the ravages of the weather, but kite buggies work in tandem with the natural world to provide a mode of transport which relies entirely on working with the weather. As such, this is one of the most extreme sports in the world, and those who have mastered the art of kite buggying can reach speeds of up to 50 miles an hour using just wind-power to propel them ever onwards.
This kite buggying experience is a chance to learn the basics of controlling one of these nippy little machines, which is surprisingly easy. The hand-held kite controls the speed and the rider uses their legs to steer, meaning that it doesn’t take long for even a beginner to master the art of whizzing across the sand.
As unique experiences go, learning to ride a kite buggy is one which will appeal to anyone who likes the chance to try new things and push their bodies to achieve more and more. Expert instructors are on hand for the whole time to offer advice, hints and tips and up the ante whenever a new challenge is required with more complex manoeuvres and slalom courses for those who are ready to tackle them.
WHEN CAN YOU GO?
* This experience ia available on weekdays only, throughout the year.
HOW LONG DOES THIS ACTIVITY LAST?
* This experience will last approximately 2½ hours.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
* The minimum age is 10 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
* The sport is not that strenuous on the body as a lot of the power is spread through the harness.
* This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
* You’re welcome to bring spectators to watch.
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?
« Return to Previous Page