Samurai Kitchen Knife Set
Shaped like traditional Japanese Samurai swords, these kitchen knives, designed with a touch of the Orient in mind, are the perfect gift for any culinary warriors in your life. The four, high-quality stainless steel blades have rubber handles for ease of use and each one comes in its own protective sheath. The set comprises four types of kitchen knife, and is complete enough to satisfy the cooking needs of every would-be Samurai – and who among us hasn’t wrapped a tea towel round their head and fantasised about dicing a carrot in mid air?
This attractively presented Samurai knife set comes complete with its own display stand and will bring a touch of oriental elegance to your kitchen and to your cooking. So whether it’s for a stir fry or sushi, dumplings or dude food, why not say ‘hi-ya!” and set your inner kitchen Samurai free today?
About The Product
- Four kitchen knive set – shaped like traditional Japanese Samurai swords
- Includes Paring knife, Utility knife, Bread knife and a Chef’s knife
- Half tang, stainless steel precision blades
- Each knife has its own red, aluminum sheath
- Comes with a collapsible black ceremonial inspired presentation stand to display the set (some slight assembly is needed)
- Bread knife (blade & handle) measures approximately 32 cm long
- Chef’s knife (blade plus handle) is approximately 32 cm long
- Utility Knife (blade & handle) measures approx 22.5 cm long
- Paring knife (blade plus handle) measures approx 18.5 cm long
- Presentation stand approx 29.5 cm x 28.5 cm
- These knives are not dishwasher safe
- Strictly for ages 18 years and above only – these are NOT toys
Please note that the Samurai Kitchen Knife Set is NOT for sale to anyone under the age of 18. By ordering this product you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or older.
What do you get?
- 1 Chef’s Knife
- 1 Bread Knife
- 1 Utility Knife
- 1 Paring Knife
- 1 Presentation Stand
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?
« Return to Previous Page