Voice Changer Toy – Blue
Encourage stimulating play with this hilarious voice changing megaphone. Young children will love speaking into one side only to hear a completely different voice come out of the other. This toy voice changer lets you choose between ten different effects that will warp your speech beyond all recognition, while 6 super-bright LEDs flash for emphasis. It’s voice changing fun on a brand new scale.
If you’ve always wanted to demand ransoms via anonymous phone calls, protect your identity whilst engaging in high profile vigilante antics, or simply emulate Marvin the paranoid android, then this toy voice changer is precisely what you need to make your dreams come true! It’s as simple as holding the voice transformer in front of your gob, pulling the trigger and speaking. It couldn’t be easier.
Disguise your voice and creep out your mates with this amusing voice changer toy. Endlessly entertaining, it will be as much of a hit with adults as it will be with little tykes. A hilarious secret Santa for the office prankster, or a novelty gift for someone who never shuts up, the voice changer megaphone is the present that everyone will be desperate to get their mitts on.
About the product
- Voice Changer is a marvellous toy megaphone.
- Comes in a funky blue colour.
- Has 10 different effects: low and high pitch, very low and high pitch, robotic, low and very high pitch robotic, amplify with high pitch, amplify with no extra effect, and robotic with high pitch.
- Simply select the desired effect, squeeze the trigger and speak through the mouthpiece.
- Uses 1 x 9V battery (included).
- 6 bright LED lights flash when in use.
- Measures approx 16 cm x 17 cm x 11 cm.
- Perfect birthday or Christmas gift for little wannabe robots.
- Fun gift for children aged 4 years and over!
What do you get?
- 1 x Blue Voice Changer
- 1 x 9V Battery
Custom Tab For All Products
Odio, magnis. Et nisi. Facilisis, integer! Risus augue! Non turpis. Ac! Turpis, sit velit cras nec enim duis, rhoncus porttitor ac vut rhoncus duis! Sit. Vel integer quis porttitor sed in in ac, ut diam porttitor odio nunc tempor dapibus quis est aliquam dictumst, vel amet tincidunt pulvinar?
« Return to Previous Page